Founded in 1923, Peachtree Garden Club was the first garden club in Atlanta, Georgia. Our first Christmas Home Tour was held in 1949, a tradition that continued through the 1960’s. The tour was revived in 2008 as a way to give back to the community and is supported by Peachtree Garden Club members as well as corporate sponsors. All proceeds benefit the Peachtree Garden Club Community Fund, a 501(c) 3. Created in 2003 to serve charitable, scientific and educational needs in the fields of conservation and horticulture, the Community Fund has awarded over $400,000 in grants. Recent recipients include Atlanta Botanical Garden, Atlanta History Center/Swan Woods Trail, Cherokee Garden Library, Friends of English Avenue, Historic Oakland Cemetery, Neel Reid Scholarship Fund for the School of Environment and Design at UGA, Shepherd Center and Southeastern Horticultural Society.